Sagrado Corazón de Jesús - Bucaramanga


Sagrado Corazón de Jesús - Bucaramanga, originalmente cargada por Sir.Kmilitus.
And here we are, the Holy Week is here again. "The Colombian people have deep roots in Catholicism. In part, they express their beliefs through the splendor with which they celebrate Holy Week. Many of this special week’s traditions date back to the colonial centuries. During Holy Week, the Catholic religion commemorates the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ." (Colombia Travel).
But today, things are so different. This week is a "spring break" or something like that. Many people travel to the beach and visit their parents too. I am not. I will be at home taking a long break, taking care of my orchids, watching movies, reading and so. (I hope, if my wife and my kids let me...)