Sunshine River


Sunshine River, originally uploaded by Murci3lago.

This picture was taken in The Water Park that belongs to Bucaramanga's aqueduct. This park is famous since many years but it has a new face and it's beautiful. I had a terrible experience with a big monkey (I think so) when I was a little child in this park. He took me for a while and nobody could do anything until he released me by himself. I can't remember all about this day, but my parents do.

Esta fue tomada en el Parque del Agua del acueducto de Bucaramana. El parque es muy conocido desde hace muchos años pero ahora tiene una nueva cara y es muy bonita. Recuerdo que cuando era muy pequeño un mico que tenian alli se me mando y me abrazo hasta que quiso y nadie pudo hacer nada (seguro que no me quedo ningun trauma, o eso creo). Yo no recuerdo muy bien pero con seguridad que mis papas si.