A little Break


collage, originally uploaded by fruedav.

I have been running this blog for a year and has been very satisfactory. I have received visits from all the world, from different languages and cultures, but all with the same passion, photography. From next week I have a great opportunity to work on a major agribusiness project in the region of the Colombian orinoquia, a challenge that brought me a lot of positive things in my professional life and besides it will be a great experience in many aspects. One of them is the photography. I hope I can change my camera and carry one with a good lens to be able to capture all the mystery that keeps this region. In turn these areas of the country are full of contrasts, extensive largely plains uninhabited, the border with Venezuela and the danger of insurgent groups.
For this reason, my blog is longer than usual today, I have no intention to stop publishing pictures definitely, but I can not continue doing so for the time being. I will try to show the beautiful landscapes and nature of the region if I find the time and the necessary technology. Thanks again for your visit and for your friendship..
Con mucho cariño, Fernando

Durante un año he estado publicando este blog y ha sido muy satisfactorio. He recibido visitas de personas de muchas partes del mundo, de diferentes idiomas y culturas, pero todos con la misma pasión, la fotografía. A partir de la próxima semana tengo la gran oportunidad de trabajar en un gran proyecto agroindustrial en la región de la orinoquia colombiana, un reto que me aportara muchas cosas positivas en mi vida profesional y además de eso será una gran experiencia personal en muchos aspectos. Uno de ellos es la fotografía. Espero poder cambiar mi cámara y llevar una con un buen lente para poder capturar todo el misterio que guarda esa región. A su vez estas áreas del país están llenas de contrastes, extensas llanuras deshabitadas en gran parte, la frontera con Venezuela y el peligro latente de los grupos insurgentes.Por esta razón, hoy mi blog es mas largo que lo acostumbrado, no pienso dejar de publicar fotografías definitivamente, pero no puedo seguir haciéndolo por el momento. Tratare de mostrarles los hermosos paisajes y la naturaleza de la región si encuentro el tiempo y la tecnología necesaria. Gracias nuevamente por su visita y por su amistad. Con mucho cariño, Fernando