Flashback



They´re my grandparents on the side of my mother, Jesus Villamizar (Everybody knew him as Chucho) and Ernestina Mutis. I have a great memories of them. Chucho was a multifaceted man, he was a basketball player, a radio announcer and musician. My grandma was a strong woman and the main column of my mother´s family.
Behind them, and holding the wheelbarrow, is my grandma´s brother Andres Mutis. This photo was taken in the 30´s.

Ellos son mis abuelos maternos, Jesus Villamizar (todos lo conocian como Chucho) y Ernestina Mutis. Tengo grandes recuerdos de ellos. Chucho fuen un hombre polifacetico, fue jugador de basket, locutor de radio, arbitro de futbol y musico. Mi abuela era una mujer muy fuerte y se convirtio en la columna principal de la familia de mi mamá. Detras de ellos esta el hermano de mi abuela, Andres. Esta foto fue tomada en los años 30.